Weather-related announcements and cancellations for Jan. 25
A winter weather advisory is in effect from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 6 p.m. Wednesday in west central Illinois, southeast Iowa, and northwest Missouri.
Total snow accumulation of two to four inches is expected. That will impact the Wednesday morning commute and possibly the Wednesday evening commute.
This story will be updated.
- Keokuk public schools are operating on a two-hour delay on Wed., Jan. 25.
- West Prairie School District is closed on Wed., Jan. 25 and will have a Remote Learning Day.
- Central Lee Community School District will be closed on Wed. Jan. 25.
- The Fort Madison Community School District is closed Wed., Jan. 25.
- All Burlington Catholic and public schools are closed Wed., Jan. 25.
- Clark County R-1 schools are closed Wed., Jan. 25.
- Keokuk Christian Academy is closed Wed., Jan. 25
- All Southeastern Community Colleges sites will open at 10 a.m. on Wed., Jan 25.
- Go West plans to run all routes, but there is always a chance of delays or cancellation of routes with inclement weather. They will update you on any route changes on Facebook and through dispatch at (309) 575-3333.
- A snow emergency for the city of Galesburg is now in effect. Parking is prohibited on all city streets during until all streets are cleared.
- The city of Monmouth has a snow emergency in effect until from midnight until noon on Wed., Jan 25. All vehicles parked along snow emergency routes need to be moved to facilitate snow plowing and removal.